This workshop is held on location at the Pearl! With a class size of only 5 people, each student will receive expert individual hands on instruction. The first 2.5 hours will be spent shooting and the last half hour we will review our images for technique, content and composition. It is recommended that you're familiar with the functions of your camera including how to shoot in manual mode before signing up for this class.
The class will meet at Local Coffee (Location at The Pearl) at 7:30 am.
Topics to be covered:
- Manual Camera Settings
- Using your P A S M settings in the field
- Creative use of camera settings
- Focus Settings
- Working with Natural Light
- Using Fill Flash and Reflectors
- Outdoor Portraiture
- Digital Camera with manual settings
- Charged battery
- Memory card
- Comfortable Shoes
- Extra Lenses and Flash are helpful but not required
- Classes pending participation